Fci cremation devices series 1x, 2x, 2xl and 3xl
CRH 2000 M
- Containerized solution
Embedded in a 20’ container for mobility, this version allows transport and quick start-up on site. The pre-assembly is done in the workshop. The cremation time is between 40 and 70 minutes and may be done without operator intervention. On site, only start-up and heating are to be carried out.
CRH 2000 F
- Fixed installation
Its innovative and robust construction and its very dynamic design ensure a minimum of six cremations per 8 hours day. The cremation time is between 40 and 70 minutes and may be done without operator intervention. On-site installation, training and start-up are done by our teams.
- Fully automated systems.
- A cremation cycle between 40 and 70 minutes.
- Autonomous systems in case of power failure.
- Possible introduction without the intervention of personnel.
- Modern design.
- Easy to install thanks to its one-piece structure.
- High quality refractory.
- Low energy consumption.
- Personalized implementations: personalized support.
- Complies with new European regulations.
- Complies with air emission standards.
- A cremation chamber.
- A gas post-combustion chamber.
- A controlled calcius cooling chamber.
- The thermal insulation will be ensured by panels of calcium silicate and rock wool.
- All metal parts in contact with heat are insulated.
- Each burner is equipped with a safety system that complies with gas standards and will include a safety box, pressure regulator, minimum and maximum gas pressure switches, air pressure switches, operating solenoid valves, control pressure gauge, filter, safety solenoid valves.
- Chimney sweeping doors are provided to allow easy access for maintenance as well as for various cleaning, chambers and flues for gas passage.
Cremation devices with no impact on environment
Static CREMATION Devices
A SAFE AND PROUVED SOLUTION FOR HUMAN CREMATION
- Capacity range from 1X to 3XL per cremation device (from 50 to 130 kg/cycle);
- Post combustion above and below for improved fat destruction.
- HUMAN CREMATION FCI Version 2X
- CREMATION HUMAINE FCI Version 3XL
- CREMATION HUMAINE HDMI Version 1X
- CREMATION HUMAINE HDI Version 2XL
- ZONE 2 FILTRATION BY SMOKE WASHER (LVE MODEL)
- ZONE 3 FILTRATION BY SCETCH (SC MODEL) (injection of active solution: dehydrated lime liquid in a second pool)
- ZONE 4 FILTRATION BY CERAMIC CANDLES (CRF MODEL)
With a traditional design, the cremation devices consist of a static combustion chamber, a post-combustion chamber and other elements such as a boiler for the production of steam (to be possibly coupled with a energy recovery system) and a specific smoke treatment.
Several versions can be proposed with several levels of options :
- Manual, semi manual, semi automatic and entirely automatic feeding ;
- Manual de-ashing with calcius shredder ;
- Smoke treatment by wet washer or dry filter (ceramic).
The general principle consists of combustion at high temperature, between 650 to 800°C, in the combustion chamber. The introduction into the furnace is done manually or automatically through an introduction table.
This proven process ensures complete destruction of hazardous waste, thereby protecting the environment.
- A new and modern one-piece design ;
- Easy and quick installation ;
- A reliable, quality, high lifetime refractory ;
- Realtime control of energy consumption;
- Embedded or external grinder ;
- A cost-effective price with a short return on investment ;
- Fully computerized and automated ;
- Meets all safety and environmental standards ;
- Specific design tailored to your needs and criteria ;
- Autonomous systems in case of a power failure ;
- A "Brushed" stainless steel finish ;
- Automatic introduction without any human intervention ;
- Installations complying to the new atmospheric emmissions standards;
- An environmental-friendly filtration line with continuous gas analyzer.
- Technology allowing the treatment of a wide variety of bodies
- Complete destruction by high temperature thermal process
- Flexible operating process and user friendly
- Reliable and high lifetime equipment